Saturday, March 15, 2008

She said, "Are you getting rest?" Sarcastic, I said "plenty"

Hi. Yes, hi. That is pretty much all I have to say. Not really, I'm at Ashley's. She was taking a shower, so I was going to post a blog to enertain myself, but her computers slow. So now... now there's a cool "O" on her door. It tells me I'm awesome. She says its directed towards her, but we know thats all just a cover up. Jesus love you snow much. Wow, thats kind of a lame sticker. But it speaks truth... according to Ashley... but I think Jesus loves us more than snow. 'Cause we're alive. Apparently snow is alive also, in the snow world. Theres snow families that lives in igloos, which is awkward cause that means they make igloos out of each other. I guess they liv ein grass huts instead. squeeeek. Its an old chair, what can I say *shrugs* Bands have weird names... but I can't tell you which ones, 'cause that'd be an invasion of privacy haha... Speaking of band names, I've been in quite a few myself *snickers* There's Almost Forgotten, hold on Ashley's brushing my hair, awkward!! *steals brush* aw man, they don't have gel or anything here, my 'hawks gonna look odd... oh yeah, bands... Wash Work (short for Wash Hands Before Returning to Work)... but I think if I was really in a band, I'd call it Clothed in Chaos. I wrote a story with a band by that name in it. Come to think of it, I never finished that book... it was my studyhall enertainment last year, so pretty much its lame whooooo. Pickles are amazing. Well they're alright, you have to have the right kind. Like the ones at the WI cheese store thingamajig at the Mall of America... I get one all the time. Well I only have twice, but close enough. Not like I really go to the mall often, actually I haven't been there for a really long time. Shopping gets me the closet to death I've ever been. That might be a tad exaggerated, and its fun with friends... but I still get tired. Okay, maybe I should rephrase... shopping with my family gets me the closest... but thats okay, I have legs, I can go wander off by myself. I like wandering off by myself. Especially at music festivals, that probably sounds odd, but true story. Lifelight was like the most amazing ever because I didn't have to be with anyone, I just walked around... it was snazzy. wow this is getting long, I should probably stop for the sake of everyone involved. Did you honestly read that? wow, and I thought I didn't have a life just for writing it *laughs* haha I'm kidding... =/ (and for a certain someone, I don't feel like finding an actual stern smiley, so that does NOT cancel itself out =P)

No comments: