Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saving Cain and Abel kitties...

Hi. Yes, hello. How art thou? I hear a siren. I really did have a point to this blog, I'm just taking a detour. They are so NOT coming after me... they're after Chia. =/ psh.

Anyways. Chia and I went to youth group today. The end. Not really. We pumped up the bass (not the fish =/) as we headed home and rocked out to some FF5 and TFK. 'Twas fun. And that is still not related to anything. We got home at approximately 9:37.2754. It was kind of a hard time for me, 'cause I realized I needed to edit an essay. Well I walked into the office to email myself my paper, when we heard meowing. Make a wish. Long story shortish, kind of not really... we found our kitty with some kitties =S... umm our cat had babies... and for some reason she didn't clean the gunk off... two of the kitties were stuck together. We thought they were siamese at first. hahaha (said in a lively monotone), then realized they were tangled in birth gunk. Yeah, it was kind of tragic. But its okay, we brought them into the light. Literally. I need sleep... or something... and there really isn't a point to this, but I saved the kitties lives by untangling them... it took a lot of work and yeah... moral of the story... homework is good, it may save lives =/ *laughs* haha riiiiight =\

No comments: