Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Every one of us has stumbled, everybody's humbled...

I really do need to get away to have some time for myself to just think and not have to worry about anything. So this weekend, I am going with my mom to Duluth (which I have decided is one of the coolest cities ever) while she has a conference. I've been doing so much lately, that its hard to take some time to just chill, and relax a bit. When I just keep going, I forget to take some time with God, and even when I do have some time, I just want to finish other stuff. Yet still, I NEED that time to just refresh myself each day, and keep me going. Plus I really want to explore more of the fun shops in Duluth, we didn't get too much of a chance to last time... :-)

So yeah anyways... I am so excited for the end of December when my bro, sis-in-law and niece will be visiting for a few days. I haven't seen them forever, California is just too far for weekend trips ha...

ummm yeah... I don't really have much to say... I just wanted to post something since I haven't for awhile... and now I'm rambling... :)... okay bye

No comments: